Our quick-change artists
The processing components compute intelligent georeferenced 3D images from the raw images
Our highly specialised processing components are true quick-change artists. By a highly complex process they combine the captured raw images with georeferenced data to create precise 3D image sequences (mono & panoramic).
System and sensor calibration
- Determining the imaging geometry and lens distortion of every stereo camera as well as the panoramic camera
- Determining the imaging geometry stereo & panoramic system
- Calibrating the misalignment and cantilever components between the navigation sensors, the stereo systems and the panoramic system
Direct & integrated sensor orientation
- Calculating the recording path and the alignment of the stereo & panoramic systems from the recorded navigation data.
- Transformation of the recording path and the alignment of the stereo & panoramic systems to the desired geodata reference frames (direct sensor orientation)
- Optional enhancement of the precision of the recording path through the inclusion of additional control points (integrated sensor orientation)
3D image data preparation (mono & panoramic)
- Calculating the stereo models from the raw image data and the existing calibration parameters
- Preparation of the 3D mono images from the stereo models through dense image assignment
- Preparation of the 3D panoramic images
- Optional calculation and output of dense RGB 3D point clouds and profiles